"Anthology vol. 1 & 2" features REMASTERED tracks from over a decade and a half of music ministry.
PLUS - TWO NEW TRACKS:
- A remake of the previously released "It's All Good"
- and the new original worship song "Fall on My Knees."
A career-encompassing project packed with 40 tracks marking Shawn's 17th year as a nationally touring artist as an openly gay Christian singer/songwriter.
... is a Contemporary Christian singer/songwriter and worship leader whose ministry includes an outreach to the GLBT community. Many of his original works are included in the CCLI (Christian Copyright Licensing International) Library, and he participated as a voting "Grammy" member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences from 2009-2015. Shawn currently serves in ministry as the Worship Ministry Coordinator at Church of the Holy SpiritSong in South Florida, and his ministry is an affliate of The Evangelical Network (TEN). (Click for full bio.)
• There is one God, who is all, loves all, and receives all.
• Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.
• The Holy Spirit is God’s Love made known.
• Everyone is made righteous in the eyes of God through faith,
and justified by Grace.
• We are children of God, spiritually made in God’s image.
• God’s covenant of Love is what binds us to God and to each other.
• The key to building unity and understanding is encouraging individual responsibility and the development of conviction and values. (Galatians 6:5, 1 Corinthians 13:11)
• To be fully alive in Christ includes overcoming victim mentality with gratitude. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
PURPOSE STATEMENT: To share the grace message of God's love shown in the living Word of Jesus Christ.
MISSION STATEMENT: To use music and the arts as Spiritual tools encouraging personal responsibility, Holy self-reliance and obedience, and the development of conviction and values, in order to promote Christian unity. (Eph 4:11-13, 1Cor 12:12-13)
VISION STATMENT: To develop and expand the outreach of The Ministry of ARP by seeking God's direction and inspiration for new new projects, collaborations, and programs.