• There is one God, who is all, loves all, and receives all.
• Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.
• The Holy Spirit is God’s Love made known.
• Everyone is made righteous in the eyes of God through faith,
and justified by Grace.
• We are children of God, spiritually made in God’s image.
• God’s covenant of Love is what binds us to God and to each other.
• The key to building unity and understanding is encouraging individual responsibility and the development of conviction and values. (Galatians 6:5, 1 Corinthians 13:11)
• To be fully alive in Christ includes overcoming victim mentality with gratitude.
(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
PURPOSE STATEMENT: To share the grace message of God's love shown in the living Word of Jesus Christ.
MISSION STATEMENT: To use music and the arts as Spiritual tools encouraging personal responsibility, Holy self-reliance and obedience, and the development of conviction and values, in order to promote Christian unity. (Eph 4:11-13, 1Cor 12:12-13)
VISION STATMENT: To enable others to bring their best to God in worship utilizing their God-given gifts, talents, and abilities; and to expand the outreach of The Ministry of ARP by seeking God's direction and inspiration for new new projects, collaborations, and programs.
Feb 1 - Guest Artist - "Vibing w/ Shanti" Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Feb 8 - Concert - Divine Peace MCC, Detroit Area, MI
Feb 22 - Worship Night Event - Casa De Cristo, Phoenix, AZ
Mar 7 - Worship Night Event - COHSS, Wilton Manors, FL
Mar 28 - Concert/Workshop - Church in Silver Lake, OH
May 16 - Worship Night - Christ Cornerstone, Pinellas Pk, FL
Jun 27 - Worship Night - New Beginnings, New Albany, IN
For additional information about hosting a concert/event, CLICK HERE.
For additional information about worship training/coaching, CLICK HERE.